martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Barry White - All Time Greatest Hits



- Autor:
Barry White
- Album: All Time Greatest Hits

- Tracklist:

01 - Love's Theme
02 - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More
03 - I've Got So Much To Give
04 - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
05 - Honey Please, Can't Ya See
06 - Can't Get Enough Of Ypur Love, Babe
07 - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
08 - What Am I Gonna Do Whit You
09 - I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
10 - Let The Music Play
11 - You See The Trouble Whit Me
12 - Baby, We Better Try To Get It Together
13 - Don't Make Me Wait Too Long
14 - I'm Qualified To Satisfy You
15 - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
16 - Playing Your Game Baby
17 - Ho, What A Night For Dancing
18 - Your Sweetness Is My Weakness
19 - Just The Way You Are
20 - Satin Soul

- Password: www.chilewarez.org

Descarga

No hay comentarios: